Sat, Jan 29|
Womens National 9-ball Championships
Time & Location
Jan 29, 2022, 9:00 AM GMT+11 – Jan 30, 2022, 9:00 PM GMT+11
CityHeroes Burwood, Lot 28-29/Level 3,Emerald Square, 27-31 Belmore St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
About the Event
This is the first Womens Australian National Title event held by the Australian Pool Players Association (APPA)!
Competitors must be an Australian Citizen and a current financial member of the APPA.
WOMENS EVENT FORMAT
- 2 Day Event
- Day 1. Groups stage. 4 groups of 4 players per group. Race to 5. Capped at 16 players.
- Session Times 9:30am, 12:30pm
- Each session will have 8 players in 2 groups with one seed per group.
- Day 2. Single Elimination. Top 2 from each group proceed. 8 Players.
- CityHeroes Burwood
- 31/27 Belmore St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- Parking Advice:
- Follow signs for emerald square level b3. That gets 1.5hrs free. Then validate ticket in machine at Cityheroes to increase to 4 hours free.
Must be via the official Registration Form:
$100 (includes Membership for 2022)
We play under WPA regulations. Refer to the Rules of Play here:
See also the APPA Terms & Conditions of Entry:
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- Please remember to sign in through the COVID SAFE Check in app when entering the venue.
- Practice 1.5m social distancing, good personal hygiene, and cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Hand sanitiser and alcoholic wipes are available at the front counter.
- Wearing a face mask is highly recommended.
- We highly recommend you use the alcoholic wipes to wipe the table down before and after play.
- If you're sick please do not attend the event.
- NO Jeans regardless of colour
- NO Slippers
- NO Work Boots
- NO Thongs.
- NO Track Pants or Pantaloons.
- YES Dark Trousers
- YES Dark Slacks
- YES Dark Pants
- YES Chinos are permissible if dark (grey, brown, navy or black)
- YES Dark closed shoes (black runners are ok).
- YES Polo Shirt or Collared Shirt
If you have any queries with dress code do not hesitate to contact the Sports Director (Marvin Monzon) or the Chairman (Stuart Rogers).