Mens National 9-Ball 2022
Australian National Title event. Winner will be offered the Australian spot to compete in the World 9-Ball Championships
January 28, 2022 at 10:00:00 PM
January 30, 2022 at 10:30:00 AM
This is the first Australian National Title event held by the Australian Pool Players Association (APPA)!
Competitors must be an Australian Citizen and a current financial member of the APPA.
There will be both a Men's Title and a Women's Title.
Winner of the men's title will be offered the Australian spot to compete in the World 9-Ball Championships in 2022
2 Day Event
- Day 1. Groups stage. 18 groups of 4 players per group. Race to 5. Capped at 72 players.
- Session Times 9:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm
- Each group will have one seed per group.
- Day 2. Single Elimination. Top 2 from each group proceed. 36 Players.
- CityHeroes Burwood
- 31/27 Belmore St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- Parking Advice:
- Follow signs for emerald square level b3. That gets 1.5hrs free. Then validate ticket in machine at CityHeroes to increase to 4 hours free.
Must be via the official Registration Form:
Link: Mens Registration Form
ENTRY FEES are subject to your FargoRate
(National membership for 2022 included in Entry fee)
(if you do not know or have a FargoRate, choose 'Unknown' on the Registration form)
<499 - $100
500-549 - $120
560-599 - $150
600-649 - $170
650-699 - $200
700+ - $250
We play under WPA regulations. Refer to the Rules of Play here:
See also the APPA Terms & Conditions of Entry:
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- Please remember to sign in through the COVID SAFE Check in app when entering the venue. (If required on tournament dates)
- Practice 1.5m social distancing, good personal hygiene, and cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Hand sanitiser and alcoholic wipes are available at the front counter.
- Wearing a face mask is highly recommended.
- We highly recommend you use the alcoholic wipes to wipe the table down before and after play.
- If you're sick please do not attend the event.
- NO Jeans regardless of colour
- NO Slippers
- NO Work Boots
- NO Thongs.
- NO Track Pants or Pantaloons.
- YES Dark Trousers
- YES Dark Slacks
- YES Dark Pants
- YES Chinos are permissible if dark (grey, brown, navy or black)
- YES Dark closed shoes (black runners are ok).
- YES Polo Shirt or Collared Shirt
If you have any queries with dress code do not hesitate to contact the Sports Director (Marvin Monzon) or the Chairman (Stuart Rogers).